Terry Caffey Criticism Unfair?


Unfair Criticism for Terry Caffey?

Terry Caffey, the father of Erin has received a bit of criticism on social media. The criticism seems to be levelled at the money he is taking from people who luistens to his sermons. Now I do not know much about that part of his life because he and the church which he I believe pastors is hard to find on the internet. All I can say is that the financial situation with his church and its members is no different than that of say the Lakewood Church or hundreds of others in Texas. My issue with some such churches is that they burden members with guilt in order to give money to them. That is called "Manipulation by guilt" but that is not to say that Terry is doing that because as I have said, I know absolutely nothing about his financial arrangements.

I understand Terry was preaching a kind of message about the dangers of hanging out with the wrong crowd after his daughter Erin's experiences. It is only hoped that the people who need to hear this message, take it on board and apply it to their own lives.

Another thing I read about Terry was that he married a much younger lady after the murder of his wife Penny. As far as I am concerned, that is his private business. I am more concerned with his daughter Erin who I believe should not have been made responsible for the murders of her brothers. I have written to both Terry and Erin several times but no reply. It makes me wonder whether Erin has received her letters but I will keep trying. I have also written to the other 3 people who are connected with the same crime as Erin but have received no reply.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINDING A SCAPEGOAT

Connecting with the Right Company

US PLEA BARGAINING